Industrial Underwater Camera with Dissolved Oxygen and Temperature Sensors designed for for Aquaculture farms
This is an unique underwater camera specially designed for aquaculture farms, featuring built-in Dissolved Oxygen sensor and water temperature sensor. It can be working under 100m (330ft) ocean water or lake waters. The sensors data will over-screen-display on video screen, or transmit to a remote computer for further analysis. This is a 2MP network camera with open protocols, supports integration to 3rd party system via RTSP/ONVIF protocol. It comes with a versatile handheld terminal for local configuration & display& playback.
- 1920 x 1080 @ 30fps; Fixed 2mm lens, horizontal FOV 127.6°, vertical FOV 77°
- With built-in Dissolved Oxygen and water temperature sensor, the result will over-screen-display on camera video.
- 316L Stainless material with anti-corrosion coating for ocean water environment
- Self-cleaning lens coating to avoid attachment of microorganism
- White LED array with brightness control, up to 50m (165ft) illumination
- Defog technology to ensure high definition full color view under unclear water
- Come with 15m (50ft) special anti-corrosion cable with 100kg tensile strength
- Onboard storage 128GB (included)
- Open API & Protocol for 3rd party system integration
- Optional PH Sensor
- Special designed for Aquaculture farm working in lake water and ocean wate