IOT-C485 LoRa wireless controller is an IoT controller used for remote control and data acquisition from diverse devices. It contains multiple I/O interfaces including analog input, digital input, relay output, serial port, PT100 RTD input, which support remote device data transmission via LoRaWAN® or 3/4G networks. Besides, it supports multiple trigger conditions and actions which can work autonomously even when the network dropped. Combining with IoT Cloud solution, it can monitor and control remote devices via web server or mobile App easily. Adopting industrial design and IP30 metal case, it is widely used in indoor applications like smart factory, building automation, etc.
- Easy to connect with diverse wired devices through DIO/AI/RS232/RS485/PT100 RTD input interfaces
- Support LoRaWAN® or 3/4G wireless communication
- Multiple triggering conditions and actions
- Embedded watchdog for device working stability
- Industrial metal case design with wide operating temperature range
- Compliant with standard LoRaWAN® gateways and network servers
- Quick and easy management with Milesight IoT Cloud solution